Monday, February 11, 2013

Reunited

I'll keep on writing while my mood is on right now, hihi.

Im sorry, due to most of my post is basi story already. muehehe, please bear with me *big puppy eyes.jpg* haha.

1. Balakong who wears cap and next to him is Choi
2. Faiz wear glasses and Farhana holding the phone.
3. Farhana, Me and Nurman.
4. Sememeh me and Choi :D

Alrite, so last week on tuesday if im not mistaken, my friends want to give it a tried on time square's roller coaster. warghhhhhhhhh, i am sooo dont want to go there again cause i already been there last month kot. zZZzzzz but i was forced to joined them T_T 

i had a quite berani-berani ayam journey while on my way to times square.wanna know why? okay first, i went to KL Sentral by ktm ALONE but that doesnt matter for me. then,supposedly my friend named Balakong, should pick me up at the KL Sentral then we will go to the TS together but then he make a hal, he didnt show up. erghhh, geram takut semua ada time tu. i was like a mad women while talking to him over the phone. well, i had no other choices than went to ts all by myself. scary moment, and i dont even want to remember it!

group photo :D

Alhamdulillah, i've made it! huuu, but my mood was a bit spoilt the moment i saw that damn creatures. hahaha. so, then we've entered the cosmo world, its a bit lengang and apparently we conquered all the games without lining up. cool! save time there. just had a one round on each games, malas nk ulang-ulang.


After that we had our lunch and lepaks at starbucks gossiping :D hahaha. everyone went home at 5pm :D

Oh yaaaa, check this video out :3



the end . hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment